Special issue of Sinergie Italian Journal of Management for conference papers of the NFS (fast track for selected papers)
A selection of papers submitted to the Naples Forum on Service could seize the opportunity of a submission to the journal Sinergie Italian Journal of Management
Authors will be encouraged to improve the full papers submitted to the NFS valorizing discussions and received comments before sending their final proposals to the journal (approx. 10000 words). In addition to having the necessary quality for a journal paper, those manuscripts should have a link to the aims and scope of Sinergie Italian Journal of Management and will be subject to a round of double-blind reviews at Sinergie IJM.
Guest Editors: Maria Colurcio, Cristina Mele, Francesco Polese
Deadline for submission of the papers to the NFS conference: May 10, 2023
Guidelines for conference papers: please, consider the guidelines of the journal, so you will be later aligned.
Deadline for submission of revised papers to Sinergie Italian Journal of Management: September 30, 2023
Call for Paper NFS23
We invite proposals dealing with themes within one or several of the 3 Forum Pillars: S-D logic, service science, and systems and complexity theory. We especially encourage submissions with an integrative perspective. The proposals could be theoretical and/or empirical and be based on qualitative and/or quantitative research. Information for submissions are available at www.naplesforumonservice.com. Note that Abstracts must be structured and follow the format of Emerald journal abstracts.
Topics could include the following:
– Business models to manage networks and service systems.
– Systems Theory, Complexity theory
– Experience, value-in-use and value-in-context
– Industry 4.0 and digital transformation
– Service Innovation
– Integration and management of resources and capabilities
– Methodological challenges and issues in service research
– Practice-theory in service research
– Service ecosystems and markets dynamics
– Emergence and Institutionalization in Service Eco-systems
– Service systems and systems thinking
– The Viable Systems Approach (VSA)
– Value co-creation and Value propositions
– Arti cial intelligence and the human machine service interaction
– Actor engagement
– Service Dominant logic as a grand theory
– Sales Transformation and Smart Technologies
– Phygital Customer Journey and Metaverses
IMPORTANT: These and possible other subthemes must have a clear connection to one or several of the 3 Forum Pillars.
A purpose of the Naples Forum is to get di erent generations of researchers together both at the organized sessions and informally during breaks and social events. In the nal selection of submissions, both senior researchers and newcomers will be given a chance to present. There will be plenary sessions as well as parallel sessions.
Doctoral Workshop Call for applications NFS23
PhD students in all stages of their PhD research project are encouraged to participate and present their research proposals, preliminary results, and their re ections on issues related to service theory, methods and analysis.
Entry into the doctoral workshop is competitive, and places will be limited to 20 students. An application contains:
– Research proposal summarizing your PhD project (max 1500 words, excluding references)
– Brief motivation letter explaining how you would contribute to the workshop, and how the workshop ts your research interests
– Short academic CV